Inline Centrifugal Fan with DWDI-YFICK
Volume range:1,400～115,000 m³/h
Static pressure range:100～1,800 Pa
Impeller Specification: 280～1,000
drive type: Belt Driven
Installation: hanging, floor-mounted
- The forward inclined DWDI wheel has good ability of low noise and
- The forward curved wheel has bigger volume comparing with backward curved wheel in the same speed
- The forward curved wheel has lower speed and lower noise comparing with backward curved wheel in the same working condition.
- Spinning precisely matched Venturi inlets and wheel cones assuring smooth, which further results well rectification effect and low noise
- Advanced technology ensure accuracy
- The fan housing is “Pittsburgh” method joined, which results 0 air leakage
- The two pieces of housing side joint at the same one time procedure to improve the accuracy and reduce the dimension of assembly error
- The blades are made by once punch forming, and dedicated fixture to ensure precise install
- More reliable physical design
- The forward curved wheel precisely designed reinforcing threaded rod make sure long time reliable running
- The backward curved wheel reinforcing rod set on exact position to ensure long-term secure operation
- The fan is supported by stable channel steel frame, so that stable running of the fan is ensured
- The backward inclined DWDI wheel has good ability of high efficiency and
high energy savings
- The backward curved wheel has higher efficiency comparing with axial wheel, mixed flow wheel and forward curved wheel
- Accurately sized V-type performance baffle effectively reduced turbulence which results low noise and high efficiency
- The backward curved wheel has repeatedly optimized performance cures results safer running
- High balancing level
- Balance level up to G2.5 (Typical products are balanced to G6.3 only)
- To reduce the vibration of the fan, to improve reliability
- To reduce the running noise effectively
- Sealed cabinet structure to reduce the noise
- High-quality and low noise forward/backward inclined DWDI fan inside.
- Inlet space inside is following AMCA recommended value to ensure air flow more smoothly.
- The air flow pattern of the completed unit are simulated and optimized via CFD hydro-field calculation software.
- Aluminum alloy cabinet structure to make effective sound insulation.
- Double cabinet structure as optional to reduce noise further.
- High-quality material selection to ensure long-term secure
- High-quality extruded aluminum frame: firm structure.
- without distortion after long time.
- Cold rolled steel wall panel (galvanized steel as optional).
- Electrostatic epoxy as optional.
- Complete functions
- Motor located inside cabinet: HVAC supply and exhaust application.
- Motor located outside cabinet: integrated for smoke removal and supply/exhaust.
- Certified by national authorities (motor outside).
- Double-speed supply & exhaust, filter supply & exhaust.
- Flexible forms suitable for a variety of working conditions
- Various outlet directions available.
- Double-speed motor available.
- Floor-mounted and over-hanging installation or pipe installation available.
- Outdoor installation with weather hood available
- Belt drive: precise and adjustable.
- More precise selection up to the requirements of design conditions.
- Easier maintenance and replacement of motor.
- Independent bearings to bear the vibration to prolong bearings’ life.
- With adjustable motor plant for belt tightness.
- Flexible adjustment suitable for site design change.