FRP Industrial Centrifugal Fans - BCSF
Volume range:1,000～143,900 m³/h
Static pressure range:400～3000 Pa
drive type: Belt/Direct Driven
- Design of backward curved wheel
The fan adopts advanced technology. Design of backward curved centrifugal wheel is optimized by means of CFD hydro-field simulating. The blade section of the backward curved wheel is a curve with a certain radian. The included angle between airflow direction and the linear speed direction of the blade is an obtuse angle. The design is more accordant with the aerodynamic characteristics, and has lower noise, and stable airflow.
- High-quality FRP material
The fan is made of novel composite material, i.e., glass fiber-reinforced composite resin, and has the characteristics of high intensity, light weight, corrosion resistance, etc. The mechanical property of INFINAIR wheel is similar to that of steel fan, and its linear velocity is up to 78m/s. Different corrosion resistance formulas are added according to different corrosion properties of different gases in the making process so as to achieve an optimal corrosion resistance effect.
- High balancing level
Each wheel is subjected to dynamic balance test. We insist to the balancing level of G4.0 (Typical products are balanced to G6.3 only). Long-term quiet and stable running of the fan is ensured fundamentally.
- Light weight and high performance
The weight of FRP is only about 1/4 that of steel, so that FRP wheel is lighter. Shaft power needed by starting is remarkably lowered, so that the efficiency is improved and energy consumption is lowered. The expansion coefficient of FRP is smaller than that of steel, so that fitting gap between air inlet and wheel is reduced, aerodynamic performance further enhanced, turbulent flow reduced, and the noise lowered.
- High intensity
- Fan body adopts an FEA theological design structure. The fan is molded from high-quality FRP material with advanced formula and relatively small thermal expansion coefficient by using a mold, so that stable structure and high intensity are achieved.
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- The corrosion resistance of BCSF FRP fan is far higher than that of stainless steel fan, and its service life is 6-7 times that of stainless steel fan in most -- application environments; Housing and access door in components contacted with corrosive gas are made of FRP. Metal parts are covered by FRP coatings and are not exposed in corrosive gas. Shaft is provided with FRP shaft sleeve. Shaft end is covered by FRP coating.
- Good gas leakage
- Fan housing joint is bonded by FRP seamless bonding technology, and shaft seal is arranged at a position where fan shaft passes, so that gas leakage is prevented.
- High reliability
- Fan shaft is subjected to finish turning & hardening and tempering. Maximum load surpasses 25% of limit speed;
- Bearing seal in bearing box can be lubricated. Service life more than L10：80000 hours;
- The fan is supported by stable channel steel base, so that stable running of the fan is ensured.
- High efficiency and energy saving
- The fan adopts backward curved wheel with high balancing level and high efficiency. In combination with housing designed by CFD flow field simulation and inlet Venturi pipe, fan efficiency is over 69%, can reach 90% in maximum, and high-efficiency and energy-saving running of the fan is ensured.