Centrifugal Utility Set Kitchen Exhaust Fans - CUS
Volume range: 500～550,00 m³/h
Static pressure range: 136～1,600 Pa
Impeller Specification: 300～1,000
drive type: Belt Driven
Installation: hanging, floor-mounted
- Effect of the 4rd generation Wind-SurferTM wheel series
- Excellent aerodynamic characteristics and noise characteristics.
- High-efficient area width without overloading.
- Balance quality grade up to G2.5(Typical products are balanced to G6.3 only).
- Air performance design
- Optimized design of CFD flow field simulation，repeatedly validated.
- Front disc and inlet venture tube according with folw field characteristic.
- Flow passage control：matched each other to restrain the air flow better.
- Optimize the blade angles.
- Structure performance design
- Stress analysis of FEA to improve performance.
- Selected the strengthen structure according to different specifications to improve reliability.
- Using riveting technology to avoid stress.
- Improved wheel
- Continues improvement：The wheel has the 4rd generation.
- Compared with the 2rd generation：Performance increased by 5-10% in the same parameters.
- Compared with the 2rd generation: Noise reduced 2-3 dB（A）in the same parameters.
- Advanced process
- Inlet venture tube & Front disc：spun process to ensure streamlines aerodynamic characteristics.
- Inlet venture tube: replace bell mouth to ensure smooth air flow.
- Blades：once punch forming to ensure process quality.
- Tooling：dedicated fixture to ensure precise install of the blades.
- Wide performance range
- Wheel diameter ：300~1000mm
- Wheel rotation speed range, easy to select
- Pulley can be adjusted turns or replaced, motor is replaceable: fine tone
- Fan performance range easily
- Housing can be rotated at jobsite
- Scroll is fixed by 8 housing bolts ; within limited angle
- Spark B resistant construction
- Aluminum wheel & inlet Natural explosion resistant
- AMCA standard：Spark B
- Continuously Welded Housing
- Continuously welded housing：rigid structure
- Suitable for wet or contaminated air compared with mechanical “pittsburg” lock-seam housing
- Will not leak when liquid gathered inside the scroll
- Suitable for exhaust wet or grease contaminated air
- Easy maintenance
- Access doors are available on both sides of motor chamber
- One screw driver finishes all electrical and mechanical inspection :easily and quickly
- Standard scroll access door available
- Suitable for outdoor installation
- Optional weather cover: protect the whole drive
- Avoid sunshine , rain , snow directly impact on running parts
- Climate factor on durability and safety of the outdoor-installed
- Fan is reduced
- Compact profile
- Belt drive : AMCA arrangement 10 (motor is under the shaft). Direct drive: AMCA arrangment 4.
- Fan size reduced expensive mechanical room space saved
- Belt length reduced and belt life extended
- The low center height of scroll leaves more space for duct installation
- AMCA Seal：sound and air performance certified
- The sound & air performance is approved by AMCA
- Sound & Air Performance Seal is applied to each fan