Quiet Mixed Flow Fans - YFIMF-ST
Volume range:900～800,00 m³/h
Static pressure range: 0～1,027 Pa
Impeller Specification: 400～1,250
drive type: Belt/Direct Driven
Installation: hanging, floor-mounted
- Fully mixed flow: completely surpass the time of semi mixed flow
- Revolutionary breakthrough: impellers with front disc, achieving real fully mixed flow.
- Full-process control over flow passage to improve aerodynamic characteristics.
- Optimized design of CFD flow field simulation.
- Inlet Venturi tube: streamlined design.
- Dome-shaped hub: greatly reduce turbulent flow and backflow.
- Continuously optimized patent 3D curved blade design.
- Effect of fully mixed flow:
- Greatly improve the efficiency (by 28% on average).
- Wide performance range of high efficiency.
- Optimal for medium-pressure inline fans.
- INLINE SUPER-E TM.
- Advanced process
- Inlet Venturi tube: spinning process to ensure streamline aerodynamic characteristics.
- Inlet Venturi tube: completely substitute cone, ensuring smooth air flow.
- Front disc: spinning process to ensure streamline aerodynamic characteristics.
- Blade: dedicated fixture to ensure precise welding positioning of 3D curved surfaces.
- Hub: dome shaped, with obvious cowling effect.
- Balance quality grade up to G2.5.
- Outlet straightening vanes
- Get the swirl flow behind the blade to be smoother.
- Guide the air flow to move axially, reducing turbulent flow;
- Convert partial dynamic pressure to static pressure;
- Improved aerodynamic performance and efficiency of static pressure;
- Effectively reduce the noise.
- Difference from semi mixed flow impeller
- Front disc: none for semi mixed flow impeller.
- Inlet Venturi tube: none for semi mixed flow impeller, substituted by a cone.
- Blade: plate type blade for semi mixed flow impeller.
- Hub : cone-like design for semi mixed flow impeller, with turbulent flow.
- Straightening vanes within the cylinder: none for semi mixed flow impeller.
- Performance features
- Compared with inline centrifugal fan: higher efficiency.
- Compared with inline axial fan: higher pressure.
- Between Point A and Point B, high efficiency and low noise.
- Between Point A and Point B, optimal for inline fans.
- Complete functions
- Smoke removal duty, positive pressure air supply, fire certification.
- Explosion-proof supply & exhaust.
- Two-speed ventilation.
- Variable velocity variable frequency.
- Outdoor roof installation with cowl.
- Advantages of belt drive: precise, adjustable
- Air volume is adjustable on site.
- More precise selection up to the requirements of design conditions.
- Easier maintenance and replacement of motor.
- Independent bearing to bear the vibration, extending the bearing life.
- On-site rotation, with the motor at a different position.
- Base with adjustable belt.
- Flexible on-site design change.
- Advantages of direct drive: efficient, maintenance-free
- Higher transmission efficiency.
- No wearing parts, low maintenance.
- Easier and more effective servicing and maintenance.
- Sealed self-lubricating bearing for motor, increasing service life.
- Compact design to save installation space.
- Convenient and flexible installation
- Horizontal installation on a base [belt drive type, with the motor at one side.
- Horizontal suspension [belt drive type, with the motor at one side.
- Vertical installation on a base.
- Vertical suspension.
- Roof installation.
- Sound vault housing: running more quiet and stable
- To block the fan noise effectively.
- To reduce medium-high frequency sound substantially.
- High rigidity frame structure for running more stable.
- Especially suitable for sound critical applications.
- Concise & atmospheric to enhance taste.
Center Frequencies(Hz) 63 125 250 500 1000 2000 4000 8000 Attenuation Value(dB) 7 10 13 16 17 18 19 19 Attenuation Value(dB) 12 19 24 30 33 34 35 35
- Patent and certification
- National patent products.
- AMCA certification for aerodynamic characteristics and noise.
- FEG is licensed by AMCA.
- Products with AMCA certification mark.