Roof Unpowered Exhaust Ventilation Fans - VTR
Volume range:256～6,113 m³/h
Hood balancing: quick rotation even lower than 2m/s speed
Installation: rooftop mounted
Suitable for different roof pitch
- -- The shaft is low resistance and high efficiency.
- -- The life span is L10 80000 hours without lubricating.
- -- The unit keeps running under the wind velocity less than 2m/s.
- -- Low profile blades, elegant lines Smooth airflow.
- -- Stainless steel scroll wheel, corrosion and rust resistant.
- -- With integral variable-angle neck, angle can be adjusted if the curb is not flat.
- -- The hood is flexibile ,stale running. Special design of fan blades enlarges the contacted area and angle with wind. The rotation power shall be strengthed in the wind; The high speed scroll produces even bigger centrifugal force and stirs the air to form negative pressure, making the airflow rate speeds up to ensure good effect of ventilation.
- -- Integral curb cap prevents leakage and for easy installation.
- -- The elegant silver design of the unit complements any building’s appearance.
- -- Scroll hood is compacted with throat for preventing rain into room.