Tunnel Axial Fans - YFMRT
Volume range:8,000～980,000 m³/h
Static pressure range:200～2,350 Pa
YFMRT/YFMRT(R) vane axial fans for metro and tunnel are researched and designed independently by digesting and absorbing the technology of congener foreign advanced fans and making a lot of investigations and surveys in metro and tunnel engineering systems. Air performance and structure design of the series of fans can reach international advanced level, with features of high pressure, high efficiency, high reliability, low sound and anti surge. Meanwhile, they may be used as fire smoke exhaust in an emergency.
Max impeller diameter of these series of fan is 2800mm, with max volume of 980000m³/h and max pressure of 2300Pa. YFMRT is unidirectional vane axial fan for metro and tunnel, and YFMRT(R) is bidirectional vane axial fan for metro and tunnel.High reliable design
- -- Advanced FEA technology is used for optimized structure design and fans finally perform auxiliary test experiment for conformation. Heat inflation of material and the strength at high temperature are fully considered when designing to ensure a high reliability of running for emergency high temperature smoke exhaust
- -- Impeller hub and blades are pressure casted in quality high strength aluminium alloy and every blade must be qualification tested by X ray detection
- -- I Using high strength bolts fastening blades with hub to ensure long-term reliable working.
- -- Fan casing is formed by wholly welding using high quality thick steel plate to ensure high strength structure.
- -- Advanced CFD technology is used for optimized design of air performance to give a good air flow quality with high efficiency and low sound.
- -- Blades are designed with optimal airfoil profile which has high air efficiency and low sound. Adjusting blade pitch in the static state and choosing
- -- different blade number may meet different working point.
- -- Streamlined air deflector and guiding vanes can improve fan air performance efficiency and decrease sound level
- -- Each impeller shall reach high quality dynamic balance, which ensures quiet working.
- -- According to requirements of metro tunnel, it may choose enclosed and damp heat motor anti high temperature, and fans are designed to work
- -- continually at least 60min under 250℃ without mechanical ,electrical and structural faults, and are used for fire smoke exhaust in an emergency.
- -- When trains passing through tunnel like piston, the air pressure in the tunnel may change and the fan will work against high pressure. In order to prevent fan working at stall point and happening to surge, anti surge equipment is designed matching with fan. The anti surge equipment gets the patent and has a good performance to ensure fan work without surging.
- -- YFMRT(R) series of fan are bidirectional and reversible, composed of totally symmetrical airfoil blades to ensure almost the same performance for bidirection
- -- Special aluminum alloy impeller with small moment of inertia has a short starting and stopping time. With optional normal-reverse switch component when soft start, fans can finish normal-reverse transfer in 45 seconds to ensure emergency quick transfer
- -- Fans are provided with damp-heat proof type motor. All static components of fans shall be treated with high strength corrosion resistance, surface treatment using paint or surface zinc plating to ensure long-term anticorrosion
- -- The standard installation method is horizontal, and also vertical for convenient mounting.
- -- Direct drive makes a compact structure with no wearing parts and needs little maintenance interval.
- -- Motor lubricating and oil release devices are led to the fan shell for easy operating.